Sundarban Mangrove Forest tour package from Bangladesh. Sundarban Mangrove Forest famous for unique mangrove forests. This active delta region is among the largest in the world, measuring about 40,000 sq km. If you want to join us please contact with us. Don’t miss the opportunity to see the place of mangrove forest.
DAY 01: Khulna – Kotka
Arrival at Khulna in the morning at around 06:00hrs, and report to our waiting cruiser at forest jetty Khulna, at 07:00 am sharp the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest. Arrive Kotka wildlife sanctuary. Upon arrival hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wildlife and forest. Back to the boat in the evening. Overnight on the boat.
DAY 02: Kotka – Kochikhali
Early in the morning, we would offer a trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast Jungle walk, walking through the Forest trail to the beach etc will be offered. At around 12 pm start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Then we have a Bar–B–Q dinner and overnight on the boat at Kochikhali
DAY 03: Kochikhali – Khulna
Early in the morning, we’ll go for a trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near the forest office. Around 10 am, start return journey towards Khulna. Arrive Khulna at around 1 pm and dinner will be served. After dinner disembark from the boat and end of the tour.
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Windbreaker / raincoat / umbrella
- Snicker shoes for walking.
- Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
- Sun-burn lotion & insects spray.
- Camera & films
- Toothpaste & tooth brush
- Bath soap
- Flash light.
- A sharp eye to locate interesting objects
Tour Package Cost includes
- Cruise inside the Forest
- Accommodation on our cruiser on twin sharing basis
- All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 03
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
- BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
- Forest fees & permission
- Armed forest guard from the forest department
- An accompanied Guide during the trip.
- Dhaka-Khulna-Dhaka AC bus ticket (approximate cost Tk.3200) we can assist to collect bus tickets for making the tour smooth and well-organized.
- Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the boat).
- Items of personal nature
- Fees for the video camera of the guests
Important Notes About This Tour:
- Before departing the group we shall arrange an orientation meeting at our office for the participants.
- While making a confirm booking of a tour, a payment amounting to 75% of the tour fee is to be made along with an official letter.
- f you cancel your trip one week prior to the start of the tour 25% of the tour fee will be charged.
- No alcohol will be available for sale on board.
- Soft drinks, battery & films will be available for cash
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUNDARBANS FOREST TRIP
Morning Tea: 0530 hrs, Breakfast: 0730-0830 hrs, Morning Snacks & Tea: 1000-1100 Hrs
Lunch: 1230-1330 Hrs
Afternoon Snacks & Tea: 1530-1630 Hrs
Dinner: 1930-2030 Hrs
Toast, Butter, Egg-omelet / fry, Jam, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, seasonal fruit.
Chapati, omelet, mixed vegetable, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, fresh fruit.
Plain rice, mixed vegetable, thick dal (lintels), fish fry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert.
Plain polau, fried vegetable, chicken curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Khichuri, potato chop, fried vegetable, mutton curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Plain rice, vegetable chop, thick dal, fish or chicken curry, mixed vegetable, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Fried rice, French fry, boiled vegetable, chicken curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Noodle & fried rice, mixed vegetable, Bar-B-Q chicken & fish, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
The chef will select the day’s menu from the above items.
|SL||DECK||CABIN NO||BED (S)|
|01||Upper deck right side front to tail||01||02 (two)|
|06||Upper deck left side: front to tail||06||02 (two)|
ROOM DISTRIBUTION OF ANOTHER CRUISE
|SL||DECK||CABIN NO||BED (S)|
|01||Upper deck left side : front to tail||01||02 (two)|
Upper deck right side: front to tail
DO’S WHILE ON CRUISER:
- Do not drop anything in the water or in the Jungle; use the “BIN” on the boat.
- Smoking and any kind of fire are strictly prohibited inside the cabin.
- Be economical in use of any kind of water and electricity.
- Have your meals in time, for smooth management.
- Maintain silence during the night – time (21:00 – 06:00) to enjoy nature.
- Take care of your valuables
- Keep a watch to your children.
DO’S WHILE IN THE JUNGLE:
- While inside the jungle, never be alone. Be in a group all the time.
- No harm to any plants in the forest and do not disturb the wild animals.
- For any problem always talk to your guide only.
- Avoid the striking color in the jungle, use jungle – friendly dress.
- Do not use perfume inside the jungle, as it irritates the wildlife.
- Sundarbans is a reserved forest and without any habitation by a human. For any unprecedented circumstances, keep cool and cooperate with the guide to control the situation.
If you not get enough information about tours and travels
If you shout email our support contact with you within 24 hours