Bhutan Special tour package from Bangladesh. It’s natural beauty, forest conservation, gross national happiness, great culture & heritage and biodiversity. Bhutan covers 72% forest area of the country which is one of the large biodiversity places in the world.If you want to join us please contact with us. Don’t miss the opportunity.
DAY 01: Arrive Paro
Amazing Tours Bhutan staff will greet you upon arrival at Paro Airport and visit the National Museum housed in an ancient watchtower, which has a fine collection of ancient Thangka painting, textiles, weapons, and artifacts. Later our tour guide drives you through the valley of Paro to Thimphu the capital city. Take some rest in the hotel. Afternoon visit memorial Chorten built in the memory of Lt. His Majesty the King by Royal Queen Mother, then after visiting Budha viewpoint. Overnight at the hotel of Thimphu.
DAY 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
Morning drive to Dochula pass from where you can see the beautiful view of Eastern Himalayan range in the clear sunny day. Afternoon Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang mini zoo to see the National Animal The Takin. Drive down to viewport from where you have a magnificent view of Thimphu valley. Evening if possible you van visit Tashichodzong, the parliament house of the country. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: Thimphu-Paro
Early morning transfer to Paro; hike to Taktsang monastery if you are interested otherwise just up to viewport, one of the most sacred religious sites of the country. Later visit Drukgyul Dzong also known as Rain Forest, and later visit Kyichu Lhakhang. In the evening stroll downtown. Overnight at the hotel of a part.
DAY 04: Departure
Early morning breakfast in the hotel then pick up ARN TOURS delegate transfer to airport for your onward flight.
Tour Package Cost includes
- 2 nights accommodation in the hotel of Thimpu
- 1-night accommodation in the hotel of Paro
- Dhaka to Bhutan to Dhaka return air ticket
- Breakfast, launch & dinner
- Meet, greet & assistance on arrival
- English speaking guide
- Three-day sightseeing in Bhutan
- And enjoy all the facilities of the hotel
- Round trip Airport transfer
- 24 hours help-line
- Full-time assistance
- All applicable service charges & govt. Taxes of Bhutan
Cost Does Not Include
- Any Airfare or train ticket cost.
- Food purchased other than mentioned above.
- Guide charges
- Monument fees & other expenses incurred by you.
- Personal expenses such as portages, tips, laundry etc.
- All entry fees to the sightseeing spots.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair Xmas etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In the case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
If you not get enough information about tours and travels
If you shout email our support contact with you within 24 hours