DAY 01 – 06 TOUR ITINERARY
Day – 1. 14 June 2018 Arrival Delhi- On your arrival at Delhi Airport Pick up you will be meet our representative and get the transfer to hotel Check In at Hotel and Overnight stay at hotel Delhi.
Day – 2. 15 June 2018 Delhi to Agra- After Breakfast in the check out at hotel Delhi and proceed towards Agra. On arrival, Agra Check In at Hotel after fresh up Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and Overnight stay at the Hotel Agra.
Day – 3. 16 June 2018 Agra to Jaipur- After breakfast check out from here and head towards Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri afternoon proceed Jaipur visit local sightseeing like Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar Jaipur after sightseeing drive to hotel check-in at hotel Overnight stay at hotel Jaipur.
Day – 4. 17 June 2018 Jaipur to Ajmer to Jaipur- Early Morning after having breakfast proceed from Ajmer visit Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti and get back drive to Jaipur Visit Amer Fort and back to hotel overnight stay at the hotel Jaipur.
Day – 5. 18 June 2018 Jaipur to Delhi- Early morning after breakfast check-out at a hotel and proceed towards Delhi (6 to 7 Hrs Drive).(If you have a time Delhi Sightseeing)Visit Delhi half local sightseeing like Qutub Minar, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House and drive to hotel check-in at the hotel and Overnight stay at hotel Delhi.
Day – 6. 19 June 2018 Departure transfer to Airport- After morning breakfast, Check out at the hotel and we will assist you with transfer to Delhi Airport. Tour ends with sweet memories.
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 03 Breakfast, 0 Lunch & 01 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 03 nights 04 days on the double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by a private basis in
- Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing the same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Tax & all Government Taxes
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still a camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair Xmas etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In the case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
If you not get enough information about tours and travels
If you shout email our support contact with you within 24 hours