Darjeeling 05 Day Tour Package Details
We’ll start our tour from Dhaka with Shaymoli Bus for Shiliguri at 09.00PM from Kallanpur Bus station. Over Night Journey.
DAY 02: S.R. SHYAMOLI COUNTER –DARJEELING
Meet & Greet on arrival at Burimari Border. Assistance in immigration. Enter India & Board Shyamoli Bus. Receive from Shyamoli bus counter. Lunch break at Siliguri & proceed towards Darjeeling which is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. (walking tour of Mall is suggested) Overnight Halt. Breakfast (No) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
DAY 03: SIGHTSEEING AT DARJEELING.
After breakfast After Breakfast proceeds for Mixed Points sightseeing including Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, Ava Art gallery, Rock Garden & HMI, Zoo, Tenzing Rock, Tea garden etc. Evening free at the Mall & market. Overnight Darjeeling. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
DAY 04: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING.
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to view Mt. Kanchenjunga, also Batasia Loop- War memorial & Ghoom Monastery. Come back to the Hotel. Free day for shopping, viewing Mt.Kanchenjunga. Overnight Darjeeling. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: DARJEELING-MERRICK – S.R. SHYAMOLI COUNTER VIA MERRICK
After that transfer to Mirrik. Enjoy Nepal Border on the way. Boating in Mirrik Lake. Lunch break at Siliguri. After lunch to Shyamoli Bus counter for onward journey to Dhaka. Indian Exit & Bangladesh Entry. Dinner break at Food Village, Bogra. Overnight bus journey.
Tour Package Cost includes:
- 3 Nights Accommodation: in Hotel Sonar Bangla / North Star One of the Best 3* category Hotels of Darjeeling. For Quality Comfort.
- Vehicle: Exclusive NON AC Tata Sumo Jeep for Transfers sightseeing. (8 persons in a Jeep)
- Drivers: A Fleet of Trained Drivers
- Guide: 24 Hours Bengali Speaking Guide To assist you in your every need.
Cost does not include
- Any Airfare or train ticket cost.
- Food purchased other than mentioned above.
- Guide charges
- Personal expenses such as portages, tips, laundry etc.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair Xmas etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In the case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
If you not get enough information about tours and travels
If you shout email our support contact with you within 24 hours