China 7 night / 8 days tour packages
DAY 01: Arrival Beijing
On arrival, our tour guidance helps you to transfer you to the hotel. Take good rest in a comfortable hotel. Then we have an Indian dinner.
DAY 02: Beijing Tour
Depart from the hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world named; Tian’anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at first sight. Then you are led to Forbidden City. It is the imperial place for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. Then we have a Launch at Indian Restaurant.
In the afternoon. You continue your trip to the Summer Palace. Having the largest royal park and being well preserved, it was designated, in 1960 by the State Council, as a Key Cultural Relics Protection Site of China. Then we have a visit to the Chinese silk museum. In the evening optional tour as like: Golden Mask show. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03: Beijing
In the morning we’ll visit the Jade factory and the Great Wall Of China which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that the Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. Lunch Stop at Indian Restaurant / Veg. Food Options (Coach will stop at the restaurant during sightseeing and pax will do Lunch on their own). You will have a shortstop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park. Later we’ll experience Chinese tea culture in Doctor Tea. In free time you’ll have some time for shopping and other personal things. Breakfast at the Indian restaurant.
DAY 04: Beijing – Shanghai by High-Speed Bullet Train
In the morning we’ll take a high-speed train to Shanghai, on arrival, transfer to the hotel. Then take a good rest, then transfer to have Indian dinner. Meals: Breakfast + Indian dinner.
DAY 05: Shanghai
Visit a Buddhism shrine – Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden Market has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passageways. Lunch Stop at Indian Restaurant / Veg. Food Options (Coach will stop at the restaurant during sightseeing and pax will do Lunch on their own) Then you will visit pearl factory and the shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road which is starts at the Bund and runs westward, with People’s Square in the middle. Renowned for its bustling and modernization, Nanjing Road earns its reputation as the ‘First Commercial Road in China’, which is the good shopping heaven for your trip as the same as the Fifth Avenue in New York and Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris. Some of the traditional food and handicrafts of Shanghai can be found here. Then we come to the Bund The Bund, also called the Zhongshan Road, is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Walking along the Bund, which is at the west shore of the Huangpu River, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower can be seen on the opposite side and also the Jin Mao Tower. Being one of the Top Ten Shanghai Attractions, the Bund is a really beautiful and special place which is worth visiting. Meals: Breakfast + Indian dinner.
DAY 06: Shanghai Departure – Arrival Guangzhou
Breakfast at the hotel. Then we’ll transfer to the airport for Guangzhou. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Have a good rest in a comfortable hotel, Meals: Breakfast + Indian dinner.
DAY 07: Guangzhou
Breakfast in the hotel. Fullday Guangzhou sightseeing like:
Yuxiu park, Chen clan academy, look the appearance of Canton tower (Photo stop), shaman island and night cruiser on the Pearl River, Overnight hotel. Meals: Breakfast + Indian dinner.
DAY 08: Guangzhou Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the airport for Dhaka.
Tour Package Cost Included:
- Daily accommodation with breakfast in sharing room.
- Sightseeing entrance tickets charge.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide.
- Daily transfer during the tour and airport returns transfer
- One bottle of water per pax per day.
- High-speed bullet trains 2nd class seat for Beijing/Shanghai.
- 7 Indian dinners with the transfer.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Return Air Ticket with economy air and Economy Class
Cost does not include
- VISA fee
- Food purchased other than mentioned above.
- Guide charges
- Monument fees & other expenses incurred by you.
- Personal expenses such as portages, tips, laundry etc.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair Xmas etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In the case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
If you not get enough information about tours and travels
If you shout email our support contact with you within 24 hours